(01) The height of right circular cylinder is 14 cm and its curved surface area is 704 sq cm. Then find volume of the cylinder
(02) The radius of the cylinder is half its height and the area of inner part is 616 sq cm. Find how much litres of milk the cylinder can contain?
Hence the cylinder can contain 1.54 litres of milk
(03) The sum of the radius of base and height of solid cylinder is 37 meters. If the total surface area of cylinder be 1628 sq meters, then find the volume of cylinder?
(04) A cylindrical tank of diameter 35 cm is full of water. If 11 liters of water is drawn off, the water level in tank will drop by how many liters?
(05) A well of 14 m inside diameter is dug 10 meter deep . Earth taken out of it is evenly spread all around it to a width of 21 meter to form an embankment . Find the height of embankment
Hence height of the embankment is 2/3 meter