(01) An iron cube of side 10 cm is hammered into a rectangular sheet of thickness 0.5 cm. If the side of the sheet are in the ratio 1:5, then find the length of the sides of the cuboid
(02) Three cubes of iron whose edges are 6 cm, 8 cm and 10 cm respectively are melted and formed into a single cube. The edge of the new cube formed is?
(03) A cube of edge 5 cm is cut into cubes each of edge 1 cm. The ratio of the total surface area of one of the small cube to that of the large cube is equal to?
(04) The volume of two cubes are in the ratio 8 : 27. Then the ratio of the area of the face of one cube to that of another is?
(05) If the edge of a cube is increased by 25%, then percentage increase in its surface area is