This post is a collection of series of questions where you have to fill the appropriate order of number from 1 to 10. We have taken the help of illustrated diagram so that the kid find it entertaining to solve the questions.
I have always believed that education should be interesting and thought provoking for students that’s why we have made our effort to make study material as engaging as possible.
All the questions are suitable for Kindergarten and Grade 1 students which are part of US & Canada Math Curriculum.
Missing Number 1 to 10 Worksheet with Solutions
(01) Four caterpillars are given below.
Fill up the empty space with the right order of numbers
(02) Two series of apples are shown in the below image.
Fill up the appropriate series of numbers in the empty apple
(03) Fill up the empty train with correct sequence of numbersRead Solution
(04) Fill up the missing number in the empty spaceRead Solution
(05) Count the number of fingers and fill up the missing numbersRead Solution
(06) Fill up the missing number in the below imageRead Solution
(07) Fill up the missing number and help the mouse fetch its cheeseRead Solution