In this chapter we will try to understand basics and advanced concept of GCF (or HCF) and LCM. After that we will solve questions for our exam practice.
In short we will cover following topics
1. What is the Greatest Common Factor (GCF) or Highest Common Factor (HCF)
2. What is the Lowest Common Multiple (LCM)
3. How to find GCF or HCF of numbers
4. How to find LCM of different numbers
5. Tricks and shortcuts to solve HCF and LCM questions
6. Questions with step by step answers for your practice. The questions are designed keeping in mind the requirement of entrance exams like GMAT, CAT, NMAT, SNAP, CMAT, MAT, SSC, SSC-CGL, SSC-CHSL, NDA, AFCAT, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk
To solve questions related to HCF and LCM, you need to understand its basic concepts.
In this section you will get all the resources which will help you develop conceptual understanding of the topic.
Questions by Categories
WTSkills.com is dedicated to teach Maths and Quantitative aptitude to students who are looking to prepare for competition exams. Almost all exams whether it’s MBA entrance like GMAT, CAT, MAT, CMAT, NMAT, SNAP, IIFT, XAT or government selection exams like SSC, SSC-CGL, SSC-CHSL, Bank post, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, NDA, LIC AAO, CLAT, CSAT, Defense competitive exams and Railway competitive exams, they all test you in your maths solving capability.
We as a team are dedicated to train you in such a way that our basic conceptual understanding gets clear and you get the ability to solve aptitude questions as fast as possible.
Through the website we are on a mission to make mathematics interesting and effortless which possible only by breaking the rudimentary rules of teaching. That’s we have made an effort to make content which help you to gain conceptual understanding of the subject and then attempted to solve question in step by step manner.